Hi all,

actualy I said that the survey will not do any harm. I was wrong with that. It
already did harm, if you read the ongoing discussions. I am sorry for that - I
really did not intend this.

We should actually stop writing public mails about this, because obviously
this kind of communication does not work out for a complex topic like this.
Perhaps we find a way to directly communicate on the topic during the sprint.

Am Dienstag, 5. Juni 2012, 14:36:43 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> i already did pass a veto with my last email.

I accept the veto and will not start the survey.

I am looking forward to a productive sprint and to see you guys in person next
week!

Cheers,
Björn

--
Dipl.-Psych. Björn Balazs
Business Management & Research

User Prompt GmbH | Psychologic IT Expertise
Grünberger Str. 49, 10245 Berlin | www.user-prompt.com
HRB 142277 | AG Berlin Charlottenburg | Geschäftsführer Björn Balazs