Hello,

Sometimes it happens that somone writes to me to ask something releated to plasma development. As a reply I usually point him to the plasma mailing list, that's not a problem for me but there are some plasma contributors that are not reachable anymore. That might be a problem on the communication side so I think that we should add a notice to every source file after the copyright disclaimer that states that the best thing to ask anything related to plasma should be to send a mail to the plasma mailing list.

Someone might point out that this discussion should be done in kde-core-devel, but I think that it might be an interesting experiment to start with plasma.

Bye,
Davide Bettio.