In data martedì 15 gennaio 2013 14:47:31, Aaron J. Seigo ha scritto:

> * we decide that all extensions to QML are done through Plasma plugins
> (services, dataengines, etc.) or QML imports. this would mean there would be

To be honest, I would much prefer this strategy myself. On the long run, it
would ensure we also phase out the plugin factory currently used (whicih is
not Python 3 compatible, while all the rest of PyKDE4 is).
It would probably also make writing applets easier.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter