Hi again,

I managed to load and show the dialog, now am having problems handling
the signals. What is the correct way of handling them? I tried:

fd = new SaveFileDialog()
fd.onAccepted = function(fd) {
  console.log('exportTaskConfig(): file dialog accepted')
  console.log('+- file selected: ' + fd.file)
}

...then...
fd.accepted = function(fd) {
  console.log('exportTaskConfig(): file dialog accepted')
  console.log('+- file selected: ' + fd.file)
}

...then...
fd.onAccepted: {
  console.log('exportTaskConfig(): file dialog accepted')
  console.log('+- file selected: ' + fd.file)
}

The first two did not seem to work; the last one is apparently
syntactically incorrect.

--
Pozdrawiam
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak

Fundacja Wolnego i Otwartego Oprogramowania