Hello,

I'm trying to alter default configuration of systemtray applet. I want to
remove device notifier ("notifier") from there, but keep
"org.kde.notifications" and others. The problem is that whenever I touch
systemtray configuration (even simple reloadConfig call),
org.kde.notifications widget isn't added to it. I've tried many different
approaches:
1. place the script in "updates" to remove notifier widget
2. place the script in "init", set DefaultAppletsAdded=true and add applets
manually (skipping notifier)

The later approach was working for some time, but stopped, I believe, after
upgrading to kde-workspace 4.11 (the exact version is 4.11.10-2-fc20.x86_64).
That script called manually correctly adds the widgets, which should be there
from the beginning.

Any idea what is wrong?

BTW How can I get debug messages? I can't find where that "print" is logged
when script is called at KDE startup.

The script:
========
for (var i in panelIds) {
    var panel = panelById(panelIds[i]);
    for (var j in panel.widgetIds) {
        var widget = panel.widgetById(panel.widgetIds[j]);
        if (widget.type == "systemtray") {
            //widget.writeConfig('hidden', 'notifier');
            widget.writeConfig('DefaultAppletsAdded', 'true')
            widget.currentConfigGroup = new Array('Applets');
            max = 0;
            for (k = 0; k < widget.configGroups.length; ++k)
                    if (parseInt(widget.configGroups[k]) > max)
                            max = parseInt(widget.configGroups[k]);
            widget.currentConfigGroup = new Array('Applets', max + 1);
            widget.writeConfig('plugin', 'org.kde.notifications');
            widget.currentConfigGroup = new Array('Applets', max + 2);
            widget.writeConfig('plugin', 'battery');
            print("qubes: Applets added as " + max)
            widget.reloadConfig();
            break;
        }