Dne 2.10.2014 v 19:28 Jens Reuterberg napsal(a):
[silently cheering you on!]

On Thursday 02 October 2014 19.23.17 Aleix Pol wrote:
On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 4:44 PM, Aleix Pol <aleix...@kde.org> wrote:
Hi,
I'd like to have it moved to get it released with the Plasma 5.2 release,
so no rush. I think though it's a good match as I think KDE has had a need
for offering resources that are not part of the actual release and also
Muon could really use some visibility outside of the Kubuntu world.

Since Muon adopted PackageKit and Appstream, the technology tie is no
more, so we'll be able to consider it a part of the Plasma Workspace
solutions.

If there's no considerable objections, I'd like to request the repository
move next week.

Cheers!
Aleix

Since there hasn't been any complaints, I'll request the move.

No objections from me at all, we will work out the problems with the PackageKit backend :) Here's me hoping we will have a working system updater and a software center in one, regardless of the transient problems

--
Lukáš Tinkl <lu...@kde.org>