On 01.12.2014 13:05, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
Aleix:
[...]
- worked on kamoso, frameworks branch should work like 4.x version, modulo
- sharing of pictures (could be shared with quickshare plasmoid)

What about Share/Like/Connect? Is that completely dead by now? Will it come back at a later point?

And there are also Friedrich Kossebau's (CC'ed) plans for a new context plugin framework which would also allow sharing (he talked to the usability group about them at Akademy). Could we use that when it's done?

Sharing is more and more important and should be accessible as easily as possible, without having to add additional Plasmoids manually. It's okay to get this at a later point, but our sharing story is still too weak in general and has to be improved.

Cheers,
Thomas