drosca added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS
  kcms/desktoptheme-qml/kcm.h:41 It is actually needed to cast to int in
model::roleNames()
  kcms/desktoptheme-qml/package/contents/ui/ThemePreview.qml:31 Because air's
background svg has huge margins.
  This special case could be removed when we can get transparent margins size
from FrameSvg.
  kcms/desktoptheme-qml/package/contents/ui/main.qml:192 Good idea, I think it
would make sense to have it in kdeclarative.
  kcms/desktoptheme-qml/package/metadata.desktop:7 Actually, this is metadata
for kpackage and not used from KCM. So I think this line can just be removed.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: drosca, sebas, Plasma