drosca added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D2000#36741, @jensreuterberg wrote:

  > How is this presented to the user, visually? I mean when using shortcuts
the pop-up (early morning the oms/cms/abbreviation-thing) that shows you sound
is muted, or lowered/raised is on screen for just a flicker - which for most
are enough since the information is so clear and if you raise/lower it becomes
a string of images creating an animation.
  >  Wont adding a third effect sort of make that too complex?

  This is for sliders in ui (applet/kcm), not in OSD as you describe.

  > I'd rather not, because this is widget style, and disable style is actually
"grey out".

  The same is in applet, disabled slider is greyed out. And Jens has a point
here, it would be better if we come up with a different way to visualize muted
stream without changing opacity of sliders (if we want to make them interactive
when muted).

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAPA Plasma Audio Volume Applet

EMAIL PREFERENCES