ivan added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> graesslin wrote in splashapp.cpp:155
> nah, if at all to KWindowSystem.

Ok, to KWindowSystem then. It could be a method with inner cached static result
so that the consecutive calls to it do not need to perform any string
comparisons.

This is not really a nice thing to have in all the places copy-pasted.

Maybe a enum-returning thing such as { Unknown = 0, X11 = 1, Wayland = 2,
ForExtensibility = 255 }

> graesslin wrote in splashwindow.cpp:151
> What's "StartActive"?

We had a systemd-like startkde replacement in Plasma Active called StartActive,
and sebas recently told me that it was agreed it should be revived (no idea ho
was in that meeting :) ). And... it is revived.

And it shares the code with ksplashqml - the splash is integrated.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: graesslin, #plasma