broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, hein.
broulik set the repository for this revision to R119 Plasma Desktop.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When moving focus from one Plasma window to another (e.g. in this case
opening the applet config dialog), Plasma Dialog stays open even with
hideOnWindowDeactivate.

  Since changing task manager settings might affect grouping and triggers
unintentional behavior when the model is used in a GroupDialog without grouping
/ fildering, just hide the popup in this case.

TEST PLAN
  This also makes it consistent with Plasma which explicitly collapses applets
prior to showing their config interface. System tray does the same.

  Opened group dialog, clicked "configure task manager", group dialog closed.

  Before that I could open the group dialog, then disable grouping in popups
and ended up with a huge dialog of all windows that I couldn't get rid of
without restarting plasma.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/taskmanager/package/contents/ui/main.qml

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: broulik, #plasma, hein
Cc: plasma-devel, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas