Am 2017-09-13 11:54, schrieb Jonathan Riddell:
There's a pr thing being done tomorrow so I've been requested to get
the plasma beta out the way in the morning.  This means I'll be making
the tars and branching tonight (not sure exact time, I've a Catalan
independence rally to go to first).  You can ask for re-rolls tomorrow
morning before the announce as needed.

I would suggest to hold of any beta release at the moment due to the kglobalaccel regression introduced in latest frameworks. This needs to be sorted out before. In the current state we cannot recommend users to install a Plasma (beta) update which breaks global shortcuts.

Cheers
Martin