colomar added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D7905#147514, @jensreuterberg wrote:

  > The hamburger menu was my suggestion so I should probably say something
about it - for me the "launch" option is completely meaningless fluff. Another
button to nothing. That being said, if this is something critical in normal
usage then it should be in there - and as we have no chance to do a proper test
of it doing what everyone else is doing might be preferred.

  All the launch button is is a shortcut. If we hide a shortcut in a menu, it
loses any value it might have had and thus the assumption that it's useless
becomes self-fulfilling.
  So it should be either accessible directly, or be completely removed. I'm
okay with either. It's not a critical function, it's more of a "Everyone else
does it, so we might as well do it too" kind of feature.

REPOSITORY
  R134 Discover Software Store

To: ngraham, apol, #discover_software_store
Cc: colomar, jensreuterberg, plasma-devel, ZrenBot, progwolff, lesliezhai,