ngraham added a comment.

  I'm working on the combobox patch, but in my KDE Neon machine, I'm having
trouble getting my changes applied when I open the Breeze settings in the
Window Decoration KCM. I'm building to /usr and can verify that
`/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/plugins/styles/breeze.so`,
`/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/plugins/kstyle_breeze_config.so`, and
`/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/plugins/org.kde.kdecoration2/breezedecoration.so`
 have gotten updated. I still don't see my changes when I open the Breeze
options in the Window Decoration KCM. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

BRANCH
  master

To: ngraham, #vdg, #breeze, hpereiradacosta, abetts
Cc: rkflx, plasma-devel, ZrenBot, progwolff, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart