ngraham added a comment.

  Don't worry Henrik, you're all good. The underlying issue here is that we
haven't actually done the necessary design work for this feature yet. The
appropriate Kirigami HIG section is empty:
https://community.kde.org/KDE_Visual_Design_Group/KirigamiHIG#Bars

  If we merge this patch, there's a significant chance that a great deal of it
will have to be re-done later. Thankfully there shouldn't be much if any
downstream fallout because I don't believe any clients are actually using this
feature on the desktop, so the worst thing that could happen is that we might
just need to re-do this work later. If that seems unpalatable, it might make
more sense to his the brakes and decide on our design before we implement it!

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami

To: apol, #kirigami, mart, ngraham, abetts
Cc: rkflx, mart, ngraham, plasma-devel, apol, davidedmundson, hein