hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  In D10480#206782 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10480#206782>, @zzag wrote:

  > Well, I could rework this patch to fix double spacing.
  >
  > Centering of check boxes would involve some changes in margins, which
should be another diff, right?

  > > positioning appears off with respect to the bottom of the menu, when
checkboxes is present on the last item of the menu.

  > Hmm, I don't see it. Could you please show where positioning is off?

  > F5710626: with-check.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5710626>

  Here: if you look at the last checkbox (folders first). The distance to the
left edge is larger to that of the bottom edge, while before they were
identical.
  This is because margin width and margin height are different.
  which in turn is needed for centering.
  So this really depends on what we want to align with what ...

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

To: zzag, #breeze, #vdg, hpereiradacosta
Cc: plasma-devel, ZrenBot, progwolff, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg,