ngraham added a comment.

  I'm not a huge fan of the fact that the list items take up the entire
horizontal width and have no side borders. Makes things feel rather visually
muddy, like things are too big and flowing into one another. Could we put that
whole list inside a frame with a reasonable maximum width to give it some
visual containment and structure, and have at least a bit of side padding
between the edges of that frame and the edges of the KCM?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

To: hein, #kirigami, mart
Cc: aspotashev, davidedmundson, safaalfulaij, abetts, ngraham, plasma-devel,
ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, sebas, apol,
mart, hein