rkflx added a comment.

  Is it really necessary to revert design decisions made for Breeze (compared
to its predecessor Oxygen)? FWIW, I find the "after" screenshots look quite
dated, and I cannot see any functional or visual improvement.

  In addition, I find the overall design direction quite confusing. On the one
hand, we remove borders (group boxes, places panel in the file dialog), and on
the other hand you want to reintroduce the old rectangle-heavy design (side
panel).

  IMO we should respect those design decisions taken for Breeze, and not
constantly change things around.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

To: ngraham
Cc: rkflx, cfeck, plasma-devel, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart