nicolasfella added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> drosca wrote in Advanced.qml:117
> What is this doing?
>
> onDataChanged will be triggered only when some property of data in model
> changes, and in that case you overwritten the binding that is set in grid, so
> grid.pulseObject will no longer be updated when ComboBox current index is
> changed.
>
> I don't think this is needed at all.

When I remove this line and switch profile e.g. from Stereo to 5.1 the UI
doesn't get updated. I'm no QML expert but it looks like a change to sinkmodel
does not result in reevaluation of data(). I'm overriding the binding with an
identical one, so I guess it should be fine

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet

To: nicolasfella, drosca
Cc: ngraham, #vdg, plasma-devel, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart