ngraham added a comment.

  I'm not comfortable with the string "Missing". It's a developer-centric
string that's not user-friendly, and it doesn't help the user figure out what's
wrong or whose fault it might be. We'd get bug reports over this; people would
say, "If it's missing, KDE should provide it!!!" And we'd reply, "It's missing
from the app, not from us," and this would happen  a dozen times.

  How about instead, "Not provided by <application>". That would convey the
same point, but provide a hint that it's the app's fault, not ours.

REPOSITORY
  R121 Policykit (Polkit) KDE Agent

To: sharvey, bruns, ngraham, davidedmundson
Cc: davidedmundson, bruns, ngraham, plasma-devel, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot,
lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart