carmenbianca created this revision.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
carmenbianca requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When visiting https://www.bing.com/HPImageArchive.aspx?format=js&idx=0&n=1,
the URL field of the image is not always 1920x1080. For some reason, Bing
serves me different resolutions dependent on my IP address. One easy way to
verify this is by loading that site in Tor Browser and refreshing your Tor
Circuit a couple of times.

  This patch should always download the 1920x1080 image, on the assumption that
this resolution is always available and always a JPG. I have not found anything
contradicting these assumptions, though.

  I'm not very experienced with C++ or KDE development, so I may have messed up
this patch. It seems like a simple enough fix, however.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons

AFFECTED FILES
  dataengines/potd/bingprovider.cpp

To: carmenbianca
Cc: plasma-devel, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart