rizzitello added a comment.

  In D16031#341646 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16031#341646>, @davidedmundson
wrote:

  > Why should the login screen look different to the lock screen?

  This is a response to user complaints about the login screen receiving the
same blur used on the lock screen when the controls are shown. Since the
controls are always shown on the login screen you get a blurry background on
the login screen. Now if you are saying this looks good and we should now think
about using it in place of the blur on the lock screen. I Think we could do
that now since the main reason to use blur in the first place was to controls
more visible.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  arcpatch-D16031

To: ngraham, #vdg, #plasma, rizzitello
Cc: davidedmundson, rizzitello, abetts, pstefan, broulik, rikmills, filipf,
rooty, plasma-devel, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, sebas, apol, mart