ngraham added a comment.

  We'll need a spinbox to display time options for the amount of delay before
hibernating if this is the UI we go with. But I kinda like Martin's idea and
present this in the form of an additional control sort of like this:

    While suspended, hibernate after: [combobox with some carefully selected
intervals, plus "Never", which is the default choice]

  Also, how does this handle hardware or distro configurations that don't
support hibernation? I might suggest that it would be best to hide the option
entirely in such a case. On this subject, the HIG says:

  > If some of the program’s settings are only applicable in certain contexts,
do not hide the inapplicable ones. Instead, disable them and hint to the user
why they’re disabled. **Exception:** it is acceptable to hide settings for
non-existent hardware. For example, it’s okay to hide the touchpad
configuration when no touchpad is present.

  It's not //exaaaactly// the same thing, but I think the principle applies
here.

REPOSITORY
  R122 Powerdevil

To: avaldes, broulik
Cc: graesslin, ngraham, plasma-devel, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart