ndavis added a comment.

  I think we should be using a monochrome icon here. An equivalent monochrome
icon would be `favorite`, but I don't think "favorite" is a good symbol for
"alternatives". Maybe `preferences-other`/`application-menu` (same icon) would
be good? It might be outside the scope of this patch anyway since this means
the alternatives icon needs to be changed outside the edit mode as well.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

To: GB_2, #plasma, #vdg
Cc: ndavis, #vdg, plasma-devel, #plasma, alexde, IohannesPetros, trickyricky26,
ragreen, Pitel, crozbo, ZrenBot, firef, skadinna, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, aaronhoneycutt, abetts, sebas, apol, mbohlender, mart