ndavis added a comment.

  In D17751#382113 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17751#382113>, @shubham wrote:

  > In D17751#381435 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17751#381435>, @ndavis wrote:
  >
  > > No, the SVG that the analog clock uses is in plasma-framework
  >

  > Can you tell me how to fix it in plasma framework svg? I dont know about
svg.

  Well, you open it up in Inkscape and fix it in there. I know that's not
particularly helpful, but I can't tell you exactly what you need to do unless
you ask me a specific question about how to do something. This might be the
wrong approach though. If your goal is simply to make the shadow move with the
hand in a way that has a consistent light direction, you'll need to rotate and
move the object depending on the time in the code here. I think the light
source should be in the top left coming down diagonally to the bottom right
since that's how it is for most Breeze icons.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: shubham, mart, hein, #vdg, ngraham
Cc: ndavis, abetts, ngraham, davidedmundson, plasma-devel, GB_2, ragreen,
Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, sebas, apol, mart