abetts added a comment.

  In D17934#386050 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17934#386050>, @ngraham wrote:

  > The opacity change makes sense to me: since this text isn't visible by
default, there's no reason to make it difficult to read with a low opacity. If
you go hunting for it and want to see it, you want it to be readable!

  > The alignment change I'm not as sure about. Because the username and
information label are different sizes, I deliberately used bottom alignment to
avoid having the system information label appear to jump up when hovering on
it. With your change, the jumpiness is re-introduced:

  > F6523443: Peek 2019-01-03 14-15.gif <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6523443>
  >
  > Thoughts/ideas?

  What do you think of having this combination;

  USERNAME (dev@pc, etc, etc, etc)

  On mouseover, just make the rest of the description appear to the right of
the username label INSTEAD of replacing the USERNAME label with the pc
information. It will take a little bit more space but might seem more
streamlined visually IMHO.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

To: rooty, ngraham, #vdg, #plasma
Cc: abetts, GB_2, plasma-devel, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, sebas, apol, mart