jgrulich added a comment.

  In D18607#402360 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18607#402360>, @vpilo wrote:

  > In D18607#402261 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18607#402261>, @jgrulich
wrote:

  > > Wouldn't be a small search bar placed next to the aiplane mode enough?
That way it will not need additional vertical space. Hiding it when there is
only a small amount of connections is a good idea.

  > Isn't there way too little space for it inside of the toolbar?

  Hmm, it probably is, it's not in my case but that depends on screen size and
resolution. I wouldn't definitely put it at the bottom. To be honest, I
wouldn't add this at all, because the applet is really small. What I would
prefer is to add some sort of sorting based on connection priority, that way
you can have relevant connections at the top and you will not need to search
for them.

  > It would need at least 150-200 px, and that's exactly how much I have in
that screenshot. In my panel nm applet, there's just a tiny bit more space
(~50px). How could I visually separate it from the other buttons around it?

  >> PS: Please add me as a reviewer next time for plasma-nm changes.
  >
  > Sure. Is this kind of info written anywhere?

  I guess it's not, maybe this can be configured in Phabricator somehow, no
idea, I just don't want to miss any plasma-nm review as its maintainer.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet

To: vpilo, #vdg, #plasma
Cc: jgrulich, ngraham, davidedmundson, plasma-devel, jraleigh, GB_2, ragreen,
Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol,
mart