bruns added a comment.

  In D18890#409359 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18890#409359>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Thanks! This is pretty good as-is, and I can confirm that it works just
fine. However once the user presses the button, there's no further feedback,
which could encourage them to repeatedly press it again--not a good idea. Maybe
while the initial index is being generated, we could display a progress spinner
(and a label too) and disable the button. What do you think?

  No, please no progress dialog, a full rebuild can take hours ...

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

To: guoyunhe, #plasma, #baloo
Cc: bruns, ngraham, plasma-devel, jraleigh, GB_2, ragreen, Pitel,
ashaposhnikov, astippich, spoorun, ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, abrahams, sebas, apol, mart