Hello dear plasma devs,

one question in case you know the answer and can help. Breeze Dark plasma
theme accomplishies the following:

1. For its applets does NOT show an active indicator line
2. For its PlasmaComponents2.TabBar it shows the active tab line just fine
3. In the plasma theme structure the "widgets/tabbar" svg file is provided
correctly

How is this possible? I am asking because both [1] and [2] are using the
same PlasmaCore.FrameSvgItem: "widgets/tabbar".

The question is how I can accomplish [1] and [2] like Breeze Dark is doing
but with other plasma themes. The answer will help a lot to improve the
Latte Dock active indicators for next stable version...

regards,
michail from Latte