ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a subscriber: davidedmundson.
ngraham added a comment.

  With the default System Settings window size (and default font & size), the
URLs now get cut off at the bottom nearly all the time. Also, having all the
metadata in a stacked list of strings isn't as nice as I think it could be. We
could save a lot of space by combining things, like this:

    Heading
    [Description] by [author, whose name is a clickable email address]
([license])

  Also, I noticed a lot of whitespace issues in the raw diff (trailing spaces,
indented newlines, etc). I find that it's helpful to do a final `git diff`
before every submission. To see the diff of the current state against the last
commit in the repo, you can do `git diff HEAD^`.

  Finally, I hope you know that the color hack won't fly with @davidedmundson,
no matter how well it works. :) David's rule is that any hack must be working
around an understood and unavoidable bug, with a bug report in a comment to
explain it. For this issue, I suspect that once you understand the problem in
the C++ code file, the he solution will reveal itself. :)

REPOSITORY
  R123 SDDM Configuration Panel (KCM)

To: filipf, #plasma, #vdg, ngraham
Cc: davidedmundson, abetts, rooty, plasma-devel, jraleigh, GB_2, ragreen,
Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, sebas, apol, mart