ngraham created this revision.
ngraham added reviewers: VDG, Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
ngraham requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The current Breeze splash screen is rather visually incongruous with what
comes
  immediately before and after it by default: before it is the login screen
which
  displays a blurred version of the current Next wallpaper by default, and
after it
  is the desktop, which, again, by default displays the current Next wallpaper.

  This patch makes the Breeze theme splash screen use the same wallpaper, which
  looks much better.

  [RFC] because we should really use some CMake variables to build the first
part of
  the path like we do for the SDDM theme's config file. I couldn't figure out
how to
  do this though and need a little help.

TEST PLAN
  F6641255: 20190226_134000.webm <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6641255>

  (Looks better in person that it does in this crappy phone video)

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  splash-screen-uses-next-wallpaper (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  lookandfeel/contents/previews/splash.png
  lookandfeel/contents/splash/Splash.qml

To: ngraham, #vdg, #plasma
Cc: plasma-devel, jraleigh, GB_2, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart