GB_2 added a comment.

  In D19077#442323 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19077#442323>, @mart wrote:

  > In D19077#422017 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19077#422017>, @filipf wrote:
  >
  > > @mart could you help us out a bit please? I used code with
"Kirigami.Theme.viewBackgroundColor.r", which throws out a warning that the
value is deprecated. The one suggested for replacement (Theme.View) isn't the
same as the deprecated one though. How bad would it be to leave the code with
the deprecated value?

  > that rectangle should havethe attached property:
  >  Rectangle {
  >
  >   Kirigami.Theme.inherit: false
  >   Kirigami.Theme.colorSet: Kirigami.Theme.View
  >

  > }
  >
  > then, anywhere under this item you access Kirigami.Theme.backgroundColor
and will be the background color of the view, because you defined it to use the
color set for views.

  This method doesn't work, I've used a different method with the correct
result and no warnings now.

REPOSITORY
  R123 SDDM Configuration Panel (KCM)

To: filipf, #plasma, #vdg, ngraham
Cc: mart, GB_2, mmustac, davidedmundson, abetts, rooty, plasma-devel, jraleigh,
ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, sebas, apol