apol added a comment.

  In D17105#452061 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17105#452061>, @ngraham wrote:

  > That's all true, yeah. I see more and more people asking for an automatic
color scheme switching system these days. So we might want to consider adding
this feature in some manner.

  > Technically, I feel like for this purpose ("it's dark, I want my UI to be
dark too"), changing just the color scheme is much less invasive than changing
the whole LnF theme, which for example resets your window switcher effect. That
would be very unwelcome.

  Maybe what would make sense is to define an alternative Look and Feel theme
for every theme, and have Breeze dark point at Breeze and vice-versa. This
could then be easily toggled then from a keyboard or using fancy hardware.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons

To: apol, #plasma
Cc: kossebau, ngraham, mart, plasma-devel, jraleigh, GB_2, ragreen, Pitel,
ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol