GB_2 added a comment.

  In D20564#453472 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20564#453472>, @davidedmundson
wrote:

  > > Ping
  >
  > For future, the commit message is important.
  >
  > The person reviewing doesn't have the same context you have when you're
making the change, if you can save the reviewer having to dig around
user-manager to understand what we're doing it makes everything easier. You
won't have me asking potentially stupid questions :D

  > So from what I can tell:
  >
  > - UserManager by default uses an icon from breeze
```QIcon::fromTheme(QStringLiteral("user-identity"))```

  >   It completely ignores anything from the gallery we ship with user-manager
/o\
  > - The "User.png" gallery icon matches the large version of the
"user-identity" icon in the breeze theme

  >   The part I don't understand, how does renaming this file change anything?

  I changed the title and description, it should be clearer now.
  D20536 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20536> renames the colorful user avatar
to `user-man` and adds a monochrome icon called `user-identity`, so that the
monochrome icon is the new default user icon. This patch just renames the
"User" avatar to "Man" to match the name change in D20536
<https://phabricator.kde.org/D20536>.

REPOSITORY
  R128 User Manager

To: GB_2, #plasma, #vdg, ngraham, afiestas, broulik, davidedmundson
Cc: davidedmundson, ngraham, #vdg, plasma-devel, #plasma, jraleigh, GB_2,
ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts,
sebas, apol, mart