hoffmannrobert added a comment.

  In D21082#463848 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21082#463848>, @romangg wrote:

  > This is the real issue. Why are the screen positions scrambled around
although there should be a config from before shutdown/suspend (not the
lidOpened one), that has the current positions stored. Apparently this one has
the wrong positions saved as well. You could check this in your config files.

  The problem is, there is no existing config anymore. If you configure screens
with the lid closed, as soon as you open it again, the previous config is gone.

  I added this scenario as Test 7 in the test plan.

  > If between yesterday and in the morning they never opened the lid, there
should still be a lidOpened-config from the last time yesterday they closed the
lid.

  I guess they opened it some time after configuring and before logging out.

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen

To: hoffmannrobert, #plasma, romangg
Cc: ngraham, romangg, plasma-devel, jraleigh, GB_2, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot,
himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart