ngraham added a comment.

  I think I see the problem. By making the default color turquoise, the
scrollbar is now always turquoise. If we can't perfectly match the
Dolphin/QWidgets style where it's gray when inactive and turquoise when active,
hovered, or clicked, I think we should leave it gray. That's more consistent
with other GTK scrollbars, as well as the scrollbars in QML-based kde apps.

  So let's go with the original change to remove the ugly background under the
track, and also the change to make the disappearing scrollbar become fat when
hovered, and then leave the colors alone for now (and then in a future patch,
fix the always-visible GTK scrollbars that are currently blue to be gray
instead). Does that sound okay?

REPOSITORY
  R98 Breeze for Gtk

To: mthw, #vdg, #breeze, ndavis, ngraham
Cc: filipf, ngraham, ndavis, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, ericadams, jraleigh,
GB_2, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart