ndavis added a comment.

  -1 for the current version

  How am I supposed to type with 2 hands and see the password at the same time
if I have to hold down the left mouse button?

  -0.75 for the previous version of the patch

  We normally show the action that will happen when a button is clicked. Why
change the behavior here? The state is already know to the user simply by
seeing that their password is exposed.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

BRANCH
  change-reveal-password-button-logic (branched from master)

To: GB_2, #plasma, #vdg, ngraham, broulik
Cc: ndavis, kde-frameworks-devel, rizzitello, elvisangelaccio, ngraham,
starbuck, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, jraleigh, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen,
Pitel, michaelh, ZrenBot, bruns, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart