romangg added a comment.

  If there are no objections I would push this soon.

  There is one remaining annoyance I have with the current version: the name of
the class inside the interface the compositor has to subclass for interfacing
with KWayland. I changed the name from Bridge to Impl since Bridge can be
anything and as we use the name Impl in KWin already for stuff like this. But
there it's used for the subclass and not for the abstract implementation base
class. Any other idea for a good name?

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland

To: romangg, #kwin, #plasma, graesslin, davidedmundson, mart, fredrik
Cc: zzag, kde-frameworks-devel, romangg, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, fmonteiro,
sbergeron, hannahk, jraleigh, sgureev, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, Pitel,
schernikov, michaelh, ZrenBot, ngraham, bruns, alexeymin, himcesjf, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, eliasp, sebas, apol, mart, hein