Hi All,
Please note: Eclipse daily I-builds will be produced over the Holiday
season, but build failures will only be addressed on best-effort.

Also, complete schedule for Milestone week(which I missed to call out in
my first email):
Monday: Last day of development (and even then, no "big changes"). After
Monday 20:00 ET, no feature work or unrelated fixes are allowed -- only
regression fixes.
Tuesday: All-day test pass. Nobody should develop or fix anything.
Literally spend the entire day testing.

Wednesday: Fix day with a focus on fixing regressions found during the
test day (Tuesday). No unrelated fixes. Review and thoroughly test all
commits.
        The "New and Noteworthy" entries are due on Wednesday evening:
         Git repo:
ssh://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/www.eclipse.org/eclipse/news.git
         Gerrit:
ssh://git.eclipse.org:29418/www.eclipse.org/eclipse/news.git