Hi Jonathan,

Despite the name, the Marketplace Client is its own project (for historical
reasons that I don't know it is a sub-project of EPP), it is an important
project and I assume there is no plan to deprecate it. But best ask them.
See https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.packaging.mpc and

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham