Hi Thomas,

This is frozen during milestone/rc weeks for a few days - these happen
every three weeks so I don't think that there is any chance of a branch
being made for that. The patch can be merged once the freeze is complete,
or even during the freeze period if approved by a committer. For releases
the branches are made and master is closed for a reasonably short period of
time.

Note that the expectation for Eclipse project committers is to be testing
and bugfixing only during that freeze - see
https://www.eclipse.org/lists/eclipse-dev/msg11842.html for more details.

I hope that clarifies things, please let us know if you have any questions.
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders