Hello,

I downloaded and installed the gazebo svn rev. 6938 and I can not change
the default position and orientation of the camera. In gazebo-0.8-pre2 I
include this statements in the world file to change it:

  <!-- The camera -->
  <model:physical name="cam1_model">
    <xyz>-3 -4.5 2</xyz>
    <rpy>0 14 50</rpy>
    <static>true</static>

      <sensor:camera name="cam1_sensor">
        <imageSize>640 480</imageSize>
        <hfov>60</hfov>
        <nearClip>0.1</nearClip>
        <farClip>100</farClip>
      </sensor:camera>
  </model:physical>

Another thing, I found some little errors in the libgazebo examples
files. All the catch statements must "catch" a std::string object
instead a gazebo::GazeboError (or change the Cient.cc and the Iface.cc
tho thrown a gazebo::GazeboError)

Regards Fai