Hello,

If you're world is complex (lots of modles and/or sensors), then
running faster than real time will be very difficult.

You'll also need a pretty decent PC.

You can try adjusting the <stepTime>. By making this number larger,
ODE will take larger steps. The result will be a faster simulation,
but less accurate and it can lead to instability.

-nate