Hi,

I think I used to face this problem a while ago (can't remember exactly
whether it is the same error). I think it is a problem of .cfg file in
gazebo 0.10. you have to change things a bit. Please have a look at this one
--> http://old.nabble.com/libgazeboplugin-td25149145.html#a26798343

Regards,
Piti