Hello, im new to player/gazebo, i installed gazebo and player svn succesfully.
I was trying examples from examples/libgazebo,
http://playerstage.sourceforge.net/doc/Gazebo-manual-0.7.0-html/libgazebo_usage.html,
 http://playerstage.sourceforge.net/doc/Gazebo-manual-0.5-html/ but they are
not working. I would like to ask you, if there are some examples which works
with latest svn gazebo and player and if than where could i find them.
Thank you for any help
Deker

http://webhosting.szm.com - AKCIA, domeny a webhosting za najnizsie ceny
Ziskaj vlastnu domenu, webstranku www.mojadomena.sk a vlastne maily