Hi,

I'm new to gazebo and player but I can't find any recent documentation of
these programs. I also tried a lot of examples that came with the gazebo
download; unfortunately a lot of these do not work. These are the error's I
get when opening the example world-files:

bandit.world:
'Ogre::InvalidParametersException'
  what():  OGRE EXCEPTION(2:InvalidParametersException):
Gazebo/PointLightFSis a vertex program, but you are assigning it to a
fragment program slot. This is invalid. in GpuProgramUsage::setProgramName
at OgreGpuProgramUsage.cpp (line 108)
Aborted

bsp.world
Unable to load BSP geometry.Cannot locate resource box.bsp in resource group
General or any other group.

laser.world
laser_1 sensor has no controller.
Unable to read value with key[size]
Unable to read value with key[size]
Unable to read value with key[size]
Unable to read value with key[rayCount]
Error Loading Gazebo
/home/s081060/Downloads/gazebo-0.10.0/server/Simulator.cc:235 : Exception:
Failed to load the World
/home/s081060/Downloads/gazebo-0.10.0/server/XMLConfig.cc:498 : Exception:
unable to find required string attribute[resRange] in world file node[ray]

Are the examples just out-dated or is my installation broken? Some other
examples like cog.world/empty.world/bumper.world do work. And is there any
other source with recent documentation and/or working examples on the web?

Thanks in advance.

Rein

- Gazebo 0.10.0
- Player v.3.0.2