Jan Rekorajski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [13-05-2007 20:20]:
> We all know that CVS sucks, less for some (me included) and more for

All version control systems suck.  CVS just sucks least for this kind of
repository.

> others.  But, if we want to switch to anything else, we have to change
> the repository layout from flat SPECS/SOURCES to dir-per-package,
> because any other CMS won't handle such layout (you can imagine how
> would SVN repo look like - a ~milion directories, and GIT just doesn't
> scale - I did a test on SPECS and got a monstrosity).

This clearly shows problems with *other* VC systems.  There is no point
in switching.  It would create more problems than it'd solve.

-1

FUT: -en

--
Radosław Zieliński <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>