On Jun 3, 2011, at 11:55 AM, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:

> We don't have such thing. Feel free to implement (cvs/pld-ftp-admin) but note
> that in needs to be fast (and speed is the major problem).

Its rather easy to do
        rpm -ivh --dbpath /somewhere/rpmdb --justdb --nonothing *.rpm
and then do
        rpm -Va --nofiles --dbpath /somewhere/rpmdb
mechanically. Quite fast too.

All that's hard there is getting the *.rpm to be _EXACTLY_ what you want.

Yes there isn't a --nonothing option in rpm (but could be added with a popt
alias).

73 de Jeff