On 31.05.2015 14:02, Tomasz Pala wrote:
is that all really necessary? Mesa-whatever, libdrm, xorg-whatever
(pciaccess), hwdata, pciutils, kmod, wayland just to have rrdtool seems
to be some massive overkill for drawing some stats...
Why did we enable this GL backend? We should ship at least a version
without gl, tee and xml as they are mostly useless in real life:
http://lists.cairographics.org/archives/cairo/2009-August/018060.html
(oops, tee seems to be required by firefox). While xml doesn't pull much
overhead, it is all about this gl... As the upstream didn't manage to
split this for 4 years now:

http://lists.cairographics.org/archives/cairo/2010-December/021277.html

couldn't we just disable this *experimental* backend?
go ahead and disable experimental backends. i don't see anyone objecting
and the GL deps slipping into my servers is also what i despise.

--
glen