On 20/09/2018 22:47, Jacek Konieczny wrote:
On 20/09/2018 20.57, Adam Osuchowski wrote:

I think, first of all we should to ensure that openssl 1.0.2 and 1.1.1 are
parallel installable,

Be aware that mixing openssl libraries can lead to segfaults (if binary uses libraries that are linked to different versions of openssl).

>>It would
allow old and new versions of the openssl API available and, thanks to it,
help in quiet migration.

+1

openssl 1.0.2 will also be required for many third-party binary software
(read: games).

just-install works at this moment, so it will work with openssl102 spec if someone will do it.

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz, arekm / ( maven.pl | pld-linux.org )